Are you struggling because you are overweight and can’t reduce it naturally? There is help, and there are plenty of methods apart from exercise, diet, and medication to achieve it for you. And weight loss surgery is one of them.
But should everyone adopt the Weight Loss Surgery approach without being informed fully? Definitely not. So let’s take you through a short instance and throw light on how obesity surgery can do wonders for you.
For those who are struggling with their weight for a long time, some eye-opening points on the causes of obesity were raised recently on Magda Szubanski’s TV show.
One of them was how much our environment affects our food choices, our eating habits, our exercise routines, and our overall health.
And this is the reason why a supermarket is designed in such a way that you are enticed to buy high-calorie processed foods and fast food outlets are set up making it super convenient for you to damage your health.
Tackling these challenges and staying healthy may seem next to impossible, so ‘what should I do to become healthy and stay slim?’ you might wonder.
Dr Le Page treats all types of chronic weight-related problems in Australia and who will also help you with a lot of your problems such as obesity, gallstones, hernia, cancer, and more.
Dr. Le Page offers the best weight loss surgery in Sydney and can help you feel healthier, more active, more fulfilled and better about your body and your life.
So let’s dive deeper into his world and say goodbye to the one filled with obesity, worries, and ill health.
Dr. Le Page Weight Loss Surgery
A large part of the world’s population is dealing with obesity. Some try to get rid of it through exercise, some do it through diet, and some try to do it through supplements.
But out of these different mediums, weight loss surgery proves to be the best in some cases. It resets the trajectory of weight, health, and overall well-being of an individual and sets him up on the path to leading a fitter life.
Weight loss treatment and Bariatric Surgery is often the way to go not only in the short and medium term but also importantly in the long run.
Additional to that, Dr. Le Page also offers you an aftercare support program that ensures better care and well-being for you.
The Weight Loss Surgery & Aftercare Support Program
Initial consultation with Dr Le Page
· Surgery checks and input for proper health optimisation.
· A call from the hospital prior to surgery.
· A session with Dr. Le Page on the day of the surgery.
· Expert surgery by Dr. Le Page who is one of Australia’s finest weight loss surgeons.
· A call by Dr. Le Page after the Surgery to any person of your choice (if you want to).
· Expert in-house care by Dr. Le Page and his expert team.
· A personalized healthy eating & lifestyle manual for weight loss surgery patients.
· Post-operation sessions with Dr. Le Page for a period of 2 years with an aim to monitor your health and progress.
· Post-operative nutritional support from certified dieticians.
· Collaboration with Dr. Le Page for enhancing your health.
So this is a lot of information on obesity, diet, weight loss surgeries, and most importantly a healthy lifestyle. But is acquiring this information enough? Not at all. It’s about how you use this information to lead a healthier, fitter, and happier life.
Whether you try to shed those extra kilos naturally or go for a proven reliable solution such as weight loss surgery, it will be worth your time and effort.
All the best!